We believe we have a responsibility to assess the impact we have on society by putting responsible, ethical policies in place to support individuals, the local community and the environment.
Our stakeholders consist of employees, customers, suppliers, communities and the environment. We see it as our duty to ensure we evaluate our responsibilities to all stakeholders by creating meaningful and beneficial policies.
Our goal is sustainability, complementing business activities with socially responsible actions that support communities, individuals and the environment.
Our Current Corporate and Social Responsibility Commitments
Training – Our people are our main asset. We empower the people who work with us by giving them the training, support and rewards they need to excel in their jobs and reach their fullest potential. We will always ensure that in conjunction with our customers, their working environment does not present a risk to health and safety.
- AFC – As a member and bronze award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS), we are building a reputation as a Forces-friendly business. The Armed Forces community can contribute real value to our organisation and we have made a pledge to support the Armed Forces community in a number of different ways.
- EACH – Each support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions. Through regular donations and charitable events, we are committed to helping others when they need it most.
- EAAA – East Anglian Air Ambulance exists to save lives by delivering highly skilled doctors and critical care paramedics by air or car to seriously ill or injured people in the region. The EAAA is our chosen charity and it is our pleasure to make regular donations to help keep this life-saving charity airborne.
Sustainable Travel and Meetings
- Walk, cycle and/or use public transport to attend meetings, site visits etc, apart from in exceptional circumstances where the alternatives are impractical and/or cost prohibitive.
- Avoid physically travelling to meetings etc where alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing, video conferencing or web cams, and efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips. These options are also often more time efficient, while not sacrificing the benefits of regular contact with clients and partners.
- Reduce the need for our staff to travel by supporting alternative working arrangements, including home working etc, and promote the use of public transport by locating our offices in accessible locations.
- Use an emissions recording scheme for business travel to monitor our impact.
We continuously review ways to improve how we support our staff, our community and the environment.